Selling your Maryland home can be a stressful process in today’s market.
To eliminate or reduce the confusion and stress of selling your home, you simply need to make good choices at the beginning of the process. My advice is to go slow. It’s a process and the single most important factor is to choose the right Maryland Realtor® to sell your property.
- Before beginning the selling process you need know your home’s value.
- Consider your options for determining your home’s value.
These options to determine your Maryland home’s price are:
- Hire an independent certified appraiser. (Visit http://appraiserusa.com/maryland/index.htm)
- Interview several qualified Maryland real estate agents and seek their suggestions.
- Review what has sold in your neighborhood that may be similar to your home. You can look at sites like www.Zillow.com but I strongly suggest you invite a qualified Realtor® to your home to do a current market comparable as a reality check. Click here for a quick, no-cost, no-obligation market analysis.
- This is the single most important part in the selling strategy. If it’s not priced right you can loose valuable marketing time.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR HOME TO SELL VIDEO
[youtube id=”vH2yHAk_EJw” align=”left” autoplay=”no”]
Ready to get moving on selling your home? If so, it’s time to pick the best agent you can to get it done!